Semi Intensive Courses / Intensive Courses
|INCLUDING TEST FEE|
* Please note all semi intensive / intensive courses are subject to an initial assessment of your drive.
* Discount already applied to these prices.
Full License Holders
|Parking Lessons||£25 per hour|
|Motorway Lessons||£25 per hour|
|Driving in Snow and Ice||£25 per hour|
|Refresher Lessons||£25 per hour|
|Advanced Driving||£25 per hour|
|Eco Safe Driving||£25 per hour|
- Gift vouchers available for all of the above.
- Great present for birthdays and xmas
Things to think about when choosing a driving school
- Are you getting lessons from a qualified instructor?
- Not all driving schools use fully qualified instructors.
- They will display a green badge in the window of the car if fully qualified.
- They will display a pink badge in the window of the car if only a trainee instructor.
- If you buy the cheapest lessons, you will only get what you pay for.
- You will find cheaper lessons but they are cheap because they aren’t very good.
- You will need to take a lot more cheap lessons in the long run, meaning overall it will end up costing you more.
- You stand a better chance of passing first time using an independent driving school, with a proven track record.